Camelbak Thermobak 3L Mil Spec Short Hydration Pack
Our battle-tested original, continuously upgraded and improved continuously improved and upgraded over the last two decades. Hundreds of thousands of troops worldwide will tell you that this is battle-winning gear. Includes the 100 oz (3 L) Mil Spec Antidote™ Long Reservoir with Quick Link™ Exit Port.
Hydration Capacity: 100 oz (3 L)
Total Volume: 183 cu in (3 L)
Pack Weight: 1.3 lbs (0.61 kg) with empty reservoir
Pack Dimensions: 18 in x 9.2 in x 5 in (46 cm x 23 cm x 13 cm)
Includes the 100 oz (3 L) Mil Spec Antidote™ Long Reservoir with Quick Link™ Exit Port
Materials: 500D Ripstop Cordura® fabric front panel and yoke > 420D high density nylon back panel > 420D high density nylon stow-away panel for shoulder harness webbing > 5 mm closed cell foam panel and hydration compartment > 135D Poly lining > Nylon webbing
- Improved fold-down fillport cover stays out of the way during re-filling
- Quick-release shoulder straps unclip for easy removal and storage inside back panel stash pocket
- Use D-ring attachment points to add to any armor vest or pack with MOLLE
- Fully-insulated reservoir compartment using 5 mm closed cell foam
- Add or remove name tags and unit badges quickly with integrated hook-and-loop
- External fill for rapid refill without having to remove reservoir from pack
- 500D Rip-Stop Cordura® Fabric
More than just a reservoir, the Mil Spec Antidote™ Reservoir redefines the ultimate delivery system for an operator’s water supply and provides maximum adaptability for changing missions or combat environments. Includes our Quick Link™ Exit Port and QL HydroLock™ Bite Valve Adapter: tube clicks off for faster refilling with auto shut-off; new Fillport: industry’s largest opening with air-light ¼ turn open/close for quick, secure seal that can’t be over-tightened; lighter-weight, lower-profile design.