- You have no items in your shopping cart !
Product Description The CamelBAK Thermobak 2L Long Neck Hydration Pack is a smaller, lighter version of our unstoppable signature product. One of your best battlefield assets. features easy access external fill...
Availability: Out Of Stock
The CamelBAK Thermobak 2L Long Neck Hydration Pack is a smaller, lighter version of our unstoppable signature product. One of your best battlefield assets. features easy access external fill port.
Key Pack Features:
Closed cell insulation and neoprene tube cover keeps water cool or warm for hours
Exterior fillport with ergonomic handle for filling on the go
Tough, abrasion-resistant 1000D Cordura® Fabric exterior
Quick-release shoulder straps unclip for easy removal
Convenient hook-and-loop strap management
SternumStrap™ for added stability
CamelBak® Got Your Bak™ Guarantee:
If we built it, we'll Bak it™ with our lifetime guarantee
Rugged and durable Water Beast™ material, leak-proof screw-cap, insulated PureFlow™ tube, patented Big Bite™ Valve, HydroLink™ Exit Port and Drink Port, HydroLock™ one-handed flow control
Hydration Capacity: 70 oz (2 L)
Total Volume: 122 cu in (2 L)
Pack Weight: 0.6 lbs (.3 kg)
Pack Dimensions: 18 in x 8.5 in x 3 in (46 cm x 21.5 cm x 8 cm)
Includes the 70 oz (2 L) Long-Neck Water Beast™ Reservoir
Materials: Cordura® fabric front panel and yoke > 420D high density nylon back panel > 135D Poly lining > Nylon webbing > 5 mm closed cell PE foam
We recommend wiping your pack with a damp cloth to remove dirt. If the pack is extremely dirty and needs a deeper cleaning, soak it in cool or warm water with a very mild soap. Rinse the pack thoroughly with cool water. If soap residue remains in the fabric, it may create suds if exposed to water or sweat.
DO NOT wash your pack in a washing machine. Machine washing may damage the pack or affect the integrity of the fabric and fasteners, and will void the Got Your Bak™ Guarantee.
The best way to care for your reservoir is to clean and dry it after every use, especially if you fill the reservoir with anything other than water. However, if a reservoir has not been cleaned after every use, and mold or discoloration develops:
1. Use hot water and a CamelBak Cleaning Tablet. (Or use 2 tablespoons of baking soda or bleach instead of CamelBak Cleaning Tab.) Mix the solution inside your reservoir and elevate the reservoir above the tube and Big Bite Valve. Pinch the bite valve, allowing the solution to flow into the drink tube and fill the bite valve.
2. Let the reservoir and cleaning solution sit in the reservoir and drink tube for about 30 minutes.
3. Wash the reservoir with hot water and mild soap. Be sure to completely rinse away the cleaning solution in the reservoir and drink tube before using again. You can also use CamelBak brushes from our Cleaning Kit to scrub your reservoir and drink tube. Brushes are the best way to ensure you are scrubbing all of the areas of the reservoir clean.
4. Once the reservoir is clean, be sure to air dry overnight so no moisture is trapped inside, which can cause mold to grow.
These steps will make your reservoir safe for use. If there are still spots left behind, these are permanent mold stains that may not be removable. However, your reservoir is still safe and usable after you’ve cleaned it.