- You have no items in your shopping cart !
** ITAR CONTROLLED ITEM ** By viewing and/or purchasing this item, you agree to the MATBOCK, LLC Export Policy and understand that this item cannot be exported outside of the United States...
Availability: In Stock
** ITAR CONTROLLED ITEM **
By viewing and/or purchasing this item, you agree to the MATBOCK, LLC Export Policy and understand that this item cannot be exported outside of the United States without authorization.
• Designed and manufactured in the USA
• Made from anodized aluminum
• Integrated picatinny rail mount
• Digital LCD Screen that outputs range of projectile based on angle of weapon
• Designed for the 203, 320, and PGL6 weapon platforms
• More weapons and rounds to be brought on-line and each sight can be updated with new software
• Integrated buttons allow operator to set platform and ammunition for correct ballistic calculations
The ARD utilizes internal components to read the angle a weapon platform is raised
and calculates the distance the ballistic round will travel.
• The user can select from multiple weapon platforms to include:
• MK19, M203, M320, Carl Gustav Recoilless Rifle
• The user can also select preprogrammed ammunition types to include:
• Practice Rounds, High Explosive, Non-Lethal
• A ballistic computer calculates and displays the range the round will travel based
on the given ballistics for the platform and round in real time.
• The display also shows if there is any cant in the platform which can cause the round
to travel off target do to spin drift.
• Can be programmed to any desired weapon system and ammunition as desired by the