Camelbak Ambush 3.0L Auscam
Capacity: 3 L
For short missions in the field, load up on gear and water with CamelBak's Ambush™ With streamlined ergonomics, flexible storage compartments, and external access to the OMEGA™; Reservoir, the Ambush™; offers the highest secure storage volume available with external fill. The Ambush can be purchased with our NEW Chem-Bio Reservoir (4.0), which can be used with the Type M, A, or S Gas Mask Adapters.
- Secure front pocket organizes essentials such as MRE, first aid kit, and communications
- Positive shut-off, lever-action HydroLock™;
- Use D-ring attachment points to add to LBV or ruck
- Quick-release shoulder straps unclip for easy removal and stow-away inside built-in pocket
- Tough, abrasion-resistant 1000D Cordura exterior
- Integrated MOLLE/PAL attachment system
- Closed cell insulation and neoprene tube cover keeps water cool or warm for hours
- Sternum Strap for added stability
In 1988 Micheal Eidson, an emergency medical technician, puts together a rudimentary hydration system made from an IV bag, a thin hose and a tube sock, to keep himself hydrated during a gruelling 100 mile cycle race in Texas.
Jeff Wemmer a competitve cyclist was so impressed with what he saw that he started to sell the packs at races he went to.
CamelBak eventually hired him, and in 1993 he travelled all over the USA from bike shop to bike shop pitching the product from the back of a motorcycle.
CamelBak has come a long way since then but it's core values remain the same and drive everything they do - from inventing the hydration category to becoming the world's leading maker of hydration solutions